University Generated Inkjet, Laserjet and Toner Cartridges
If you have inkjet cartridges, laserjet cartridges, or toner cartridges there are several drop-off locations on campus:
- Bay Tree Bookstore - 2nd floor (also Refill Station)
- Thimann Stockroom
- Any Multibin, blue cabinets located in college mailrooms -- only for Campus Housing residents
Drop off locations off campus:
- Staff Human Resources Employment Office
- 2300 Delaware (IT Services and Payroll)
Campus Mail-in Program:
- Put cartridge in envelope (ATTN: Delivery staff/Mail Services) and mail through intercampus mail, or deliver to Mail Services located at the loading dock of the Baskin Engineering Building.
*If the cartridge is leaking please place in a plastic bag before mailing.
OfficeMax pick-up Program
- OfficeMax picks up all brands of used ink and toner cartridges. They request the used cartridge be put in a sealed box marked “FOR RECYCLE” or “USED” and their drivers will pick up during the regular delivery time. Staff can also schedule a pick up by contacting customer service at 800-464-0272.
Information about Non-University waste generated in the: